What is Ozone?
- Ozone is tri atomic Oxygen
- O3 is a very strong disinfectant & oxidant. Any pathogen or contaminant that can be disinfected altered or removed via an oxidation process, will be affected by ozone.
- It is the strongest of all molecules available for disinfection.
- In water treatment ozone is more than twice as powerful as chlorine and acts 3000 times faster.
- Ozone can be used as a disinfectant deodorizer, detoxifier and a coagulant.
- Due to these properties ozone is widely used in air, water and waste water treatment in variety of applications.
What Ozone Does?
- Colour Removal
- Odour Removal
- COD/BOD reduction
- Oxidation of Inorganic Compounds
Trusted by Hundreds of satisfied clients
+ Units Sold
Million Turn Over